Assure on time implementation of agreed organizational changes.
Humatica’s organisational change assurance service periodically monitors the progress of agreed organizational changes to maintain momentum and assure effective implementation. We do this with a proven model:
- Setting up clear governance processes including implementation KPIs to review progress according to plan
- Conducting targeted workstream reviews aligned with key milestones to identify implementation bottlenecks
- Developing corrective actions with portfolio management
- Optionally benchmarking improvement progress across middle management to identify areas requiring additional focus using our proprietary survey platform (altus)
- Providing individual manager feedback on their progress and resulting focus areas with their teams based on altus results
To learn more about Humatica’s organisational change assurance service, contact us.
What we deliver
Deal makers can rest assured that necessary organizational changes to deliver the value growth plan are being implemented on time. Operating partners can efficiently monitor implementation progress with portfolio company management. CEOs can identify areas that are not progressing to plan and take rapid action to assure on time delivery of the value growth plan.