Isabela Quinton is an Operating Partner with Humatica, based in London. She helps to shape and implement projects across different sectors with a focus on organisational transformation. Isabela brings 25 years of international and multicultural experience in human resources and organisational development. She also supports Humatica’s organisational due diligence service for private equity investors.
Isabela has worked with private equity portfolio companies and multinational corporations across a range of industries. She has helped Landis+ Gyr, SATS|ELIXIA, Premier Composite Technologies, Covidien and other organisations to shift their management behaviours and culture. In particular, she has helped these organisations optimise senior team performance and alignment.
Prior to joining Humatica in 2008, Isabela successfully led sweeping organisational changes and restructuring efforts for large international companies in Europe and the Middle East. She brings deep knowledge and hands-on experience for pragmatic change management and communications, to ensure bottom-line results while avoiding organisational risks. Isabela has a proven track record of motivating international teams to support required changes.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Isabela holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Universidad de Los Andes in Colombia and is an Accredited Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation.
- Advanced Composite Materials and Engineering
- Consumer Goods
- Media Production
- Retail Banking
Key Project Experience
- Managed design and reorganisation of international technology company from a loose group of acquired country organisations to a global product line organisation including country management restructuring
- Reduced operations headcount and increased efficiencies for batch and continuous production manufacturer (900 full-time employees)
- Assessed and advised leadership teams while defining individual and team transformation plans
- Set up organisational structure and recruited team for new manufacturing plant in China