Reine Wasner is a Operating Partner at Humatica. Over the last 15 years, he has honed his expertise in organisational effectiveness, growth and change management across a broad range of industries, organisations and functional areas, as both line manager and consultant.
Reine helps companies to grow, improve their operational performance and implement change.
He has worked with private equity investors, international corporate clients and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) across a range of industries, including Hilti, Nestlé, Evonik and Munich Re.
Prior to joining Humatica in 2013, Reine was head of marketing and business development at Uster Technologies, a Swiss high-tech market leader in quality measurement. Earlier, he spent 10 years in management consulting with A.T. Kearney and Arthur D. Little, where he ultimately headed the consultancy’s European growth and innovation practice.
Fluent in English, German and Swedish, Reine holds a research degree in Industrial Engineering, a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Lund Institute of Technology (Sweden) and a Master of Science in Business Administration from the University of Lund (Sweden).
- Financial Services
- High Tech
Key Project Experience
- Managed the reorganisation of 3,000 corporate positions of a leading international process industry client, moving from a siloed divisional structure to a globally-integrated corporation with shared services and consolidated strategic corporate functions
- Developed a process and structure to identify and leverage growth opportunities in a globally leading service provider in the travel and leisure industry
- Developed a strategy for a European high-tech company to establish a service business, introduce key account management to its premium business and acquire its biggest Chinese competitor to expand the growing low-end market
- Managed the integration of the IT departments of two of Europe’s largest airlines, addressing strategic, functional and cultural challenges
- Reduced the overhead cost of a Nordic professional service provider by 20% while improving order delivery lead-time by 40% and overall customer satisfaction