Andros Payne is the Managing Partner and founder of Humatica. In addition to overseeing operations in the company, he is actively involved in client projects. Andros brings more than 25 years’ international experience as an entrepreneur, business leader and expert in organisational effectiveness to each engagement.
Andros has worked with renowned private equity investors and corporate leaders across a range of industries, helping companies such as Novartis, Philips and Swarovski realise significant performance improvements and create enduring value.
Prior to founding Humatica, Andros was the CEO of GigaTera, where he raised more than €10 million in venture funding to lead the technology start-up from proof of concept through product development and acquisition in three years. He was previously a partner at Mercer Management Consulting, a division of Marsh McLennan Inc., where he managed large-scale performance improvement, restructuring and strategy projects throughout Europe.
Andros holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California and an MBA from Stanford University. He is fluent in English and German.
- Distributed and Professional Services
- High Tech
Key Project Experience
- Restructured fixed costs and overhead functions for UPS in Europe resulting in more than €23 m in cost savings and a turn-around in profitability.
- Restructured German sales force for a division of Novartis, resulting in €1.6 m cost savings
- Merged acquisitions of Altor Equity Partners to increase EBITDA margin by €2.6 m
- Turn-around of private equity portfolio company to move from sales and profit loss to growth