We are actively seeking exceptional individuals to join our team as Business Analyst interns for 3-6 months in London and Zurich
Humatica is a boutique management consultancy. We partner with private equity firms and their portfolio companies to accelerate value growth
We are experts in understanding and improving organisational effectiveness. We deliver bespoke, practical and fact-based solutions for our clients by combining proprietary tools and techniques to quickly bring transparency to organisational effectiveness, with experienced teams of rigorous, creative and pragmatic consultants.
We work across a broad range of industries predominantly in Europe, and also have experience in North America and Asia Pacific. We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm with offices in Zurich, London and Stockholm.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate, entrepreneurial, driven to support our team and that flourish in challenging environments with steep learning curves.
- Work in a team of experienced consultants on projects for national and international companies
- Support the team on hypothesis development
- Conduct research and analysis
- Communicate analytical results, summaries and conclusions
- Prepare client meeting and workshop materials
- Actively participate in client meetings and workshops
- Support the development and growth of our firm
- Available for 3-6 months (immediate or summer 2019 start date)
- 2:1 degree/predicted to receive a 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- Strong analytical and structured thinker
- Mature, confident, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Genuine business interest
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (Fluent German required for Zurich office) and at least one other European language
- Eligible to work in the EU and UK
- Competitive compensation
- Fast-track career development and client exposure
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on your personal development
- Potential for full-time job offer at end of internship
- Being part of a fun, young team
- New, entrepreneurial growth challenges in an innovative and rapidly developing sector
- Attractive work location in Zurich or London
- Submit a CV and cover letter outlining your motivations, office preference and availability to email@example.com
- Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Immediate and summer 2019 start dates
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7411 9811